Chosen among 18 other companies for the current Accelerate term, Clutch is one of the first participants to offer a cross-cloud loyalty solution for Salesforce’s mid-market customer that is fully integrated with Marketing Cloud.
Are your promotions having a one-way conversation?
Today, marketers know that the key to reaching customers is through engaging content, so why not use promos as a platform to talk to the people who want them most?
Have your promotions gone rogue?
Are single-use promotion codes being redeemed on repeat? Have your customers figured out how to play the opt-in game? Are expired promotions being successfully redeemed at check-out?
Are you personalizing your promotional offers?
If you answered no, don’t worry; you’re not alone. Only 39% of retailers personalize promotions and recommendations through email, so there’s a good chance you’re among the 61% missing out on an opportunity to improve promotion performance.
Tis the season for shopping, gift-giving and holiday cheer. It’s also the season for gift card fraud! By the year 2018, gift cards will be a $160 billion-dollar industry and savvy criminals are creating new and inventive ways to exploit retailers who fail to implement safety measures to protect themselves from gift card fraud. While there is nothing like the holidays, the following tips can ensure your holidays remain full of cheer so you can minimize financial risk to your business while still providing the experience your customers are seeking.
Clutch and Loyalty 360 have teamed up to answer all of your questions about the future of loyalty as part of Loyalty 360's Thought Leadership in Loyalty Series.
Ask a sales or marketing manager to name the one tool they’re unable to live without and they will almost unanimously tell you a quality, customized CRM. Ask them which tool causes them the most grief and there’s a good chance you’ll get the same answer.
Clutch CEO Ned Moore sat down with the fine folks at Luminary Business to discuss how the Clutch platform allows B2C companies, like retailers, e-commerce stores, banks, etc. to connect at a deeper level with using their customers data powered by our customer relationship management platform.